BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Hero as Lover...

My name is Chais Lindbergh. I just completed my Freshman year at John Horn High School. In my free time, I attend church several times a week. God becomes my first priority in life. In addition, I play on the tennis team and I play the piano. As for my family, I have my parents, one brother, and a dog. My family means the world to me because I am around them most of my time. School is also an important task in my life because my grades mean a lot to me. When I'm older, I want to go to Southern Methodist University when I go to college. All of these things are valuable to me and it is some of my life goals.

I am a hero as lover because it is the love for Jesus Christ, my family, and my friends. I guess you could say I'm the "Prince Charming" but it is not for any girl...yet. It is only for my close loved ones. They are all that I need and nothing separates me from them.
My parents are so encouraging to me and they keep pushing me to give all I've got. One of the things where I continue to have perseverance, is in the sport of tennis. This is what I love to do and I could play that all day, 24/7. I improve with that sport, so in time I can become one of the best on the team on varsity at my school. In addition, I play the piano but I haven't had lessons in about a year. Piano is something that keeps me connected to music. Tennis and piano are more than hobbies that keep me occupied, it is something that gives me a love in life and makes me determined throughout my lifetime.

1 comments:

Jenny Scaria said...

Shayleigh and I love your post!