BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

The Threshold Guardian...

The threshold guardian in my life would have to be the Bible. This is a written book inspired by God. In this book, it gives numerous amounts of advice to help you at times of struggle or in need to give you a sense of direction. The Bible is a guide that helps me everyday even when I have an obstacle in my life. For instance, it tells me things about how the road will not be easy. Matthew 7:14 "But the narrow gate and the road that lead to life are full of trouble. Only a few people find the narrow gate." With this book, I now have confidence and conviction in myself because my Lord Jesus Christ can do anything. Philippians 4:13 "I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me." The Bible is something that I have trust and faith in. This book tests me and gives me challenges, but I know I will succeed with Jesus Christ.

0 comments: