BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

The Mentor...

Throught the past years, I have had two mentors that stood out in my life, and it is between my mom or my dad. My dad has had a huge impact on my life because of his lifestyle and morales. He is a great christian that shows the qualities such as honesty and integrity. At the same time, these two people have blessed my life with fulfilling promises and wisdom.
If I had to choose one, my mentor would have to be my mom because she has helped me be the person I am today. She has helped me accomplish the goals that I thought was never possible. First of all, she has helped my with my studies in school. When ever I had a question about a paper, she was always there for me and she would do her best to find the answer. Secondly, when I was having a bad day, she was there to talk to me and lift my spirits up to make me feel better. Thirdly, if I had a tough situation and I needed someone to give me some advice, there she was giving me wisdom that changes my life. I could keep going on to talk about the simple things in my life that has changed me forever. All she has done is help and be a mother to me, and that is the kind of role model everyone needs in their life. My mom has always had my back every step of the way and that is what makes her so special to me. I have no clue what I would do without her in my life. Wisdom, advice, her attitude, and her need to give help are the little things that mean so much to me. That is why she is my mentor today and will be forever.

0 comments: