BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Going on a Journey...

In life, I think everyone has to go on a journey, learn a lesson, change in some way, and return home. This example includes me, and I think that going to college is the perfect illustration. When going to college, everyone becomes independent and they feel they don't need their parents right by them every step they take. I feel that is what I have to accomplish before I go any farther. This is going to be challenging for me because my parents is what strengthens me and gives me encouragement. College becomes a difficult situation to make a leap from high school to college. This journey in college is a huge endeavor to encounter and completely transforms you internally. After years of learning, you return home and see your family again. This is a long process but it will have a good outcome in the end. It presents your hard work and perseverance because the worth of time you put in. It starts as a difficult path to face, but later everything becomes worth while because of a career that starts a new beginning.

0 comments: