BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Shadow...

For many people, their shadow is a person that affects them greatly, but for me, it would be my cell phone and television. Just recently I got a new cell phone and I have been on it ever since I received it. Television is also my weakness because I'm always watching an episode and getting distracted when I'm suppose to be doing other tasks. These two objects are something that I don't want to eliminate from my life even though it sometimes has a negative affect on me.
For illustration, my cell phone is something that I cannot go anywhere without. If I lost it, I would be devastated and miserable. In addition, whenever I get home, the tv is one of the first things that I see and that is what keeps me zoned in for about an hour.
To me, these things are a shadow in my life because it hinders me from doing many activities and it makes me lazy. It also makes me not pay attention because I'm tuned in to texting on my phone or something new that occured on tv. This is a shadow that sometimes "defeats me" because if prevents me from reaching my goals.

0 comments: