BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Trickster...

The trickster in my life would have to be my cousin, Morgan Houston. She is always finding a way to make me laugh. Everywhere we are, we are always making a joke about something that has happened recently or in the past. She is one of my favorite people in my life because we both connect in many ways. She gives me so much laughter in my life to give me a big smile on my face.
As for example, whenever I'm having a tough situation, she will talk to me and will give something to think about and that puts me back in the right direction. She is a person that I can turn to when something is going wrong in my life, and helps me release the tension that I have within myself. All the things that she does for me means so much to me because without her, my attitude would be completely different everyday. I love her so much for everything that she does because she gives me a positive image and outlook. Morgan brings the clown out of me to give me so much amusement about everything. She is a person that gives me life inside myself, and that is why I will treasurer her and everything she does forever.

0 comments: