BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Hero Searching for a Lady...

I am the hero that is waiting for a special lady to come my way. A lady who can be become my inspiration and will be my guide in any situation. I want her religion and family values to become a priority in her life because this is the foundation of a good relationship.
Also, her personality is important to me because I like someone who can be serious, but at the same time have a sense of humour. I hope this is a lady that I can really connect with and that she is a role model to people everyday. I know it sounds like I am a picky person when it comes to dating, but that is what I am looking for to fill up into the empty piece inside. I am not in any hurry because I know it will happen when the time is right.

0 comments: