BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

The Epic Journey to Find the Promise Land...

The journey to find the promise land is about me achieving to be the first person in the Lindbergh family to graduate from college. This is a long-term goal that I have been wanting for the majority of my life. I'll be able to be the first grad student in my family and that is an event that I am anticipating. When I get my degree in the university that I choose, it will be a moment that I will cherish forever. My parents would feel so proud of me of this accomplishment. This is something that is important to me and it will get me to a place called the "promise land." My faith will rise in me and I will have so much confidence within myself. It will create a place in my heart that will follow me everywhere.

0 comments: