BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Divine and Supernatural Force...

Jesus Christ becomes the supernatural force that helps me wherever I am. He is omnipresent since he is everywhere at the same time! This is a God that I have faith in and I believe He is with me physically and mentally. If something wrong is coming my way, I know that He is going to shield me and protect me because my God is amazing. He is my provider whenever a situation comes up. A song has been written, "He is more than enough, He supplies all of me needs and He always looks after me. He is my God!" This force is like no other and is very special and unique. No one can really understand the depth of the powers that He contains. My God is wonderful and you can truly know that you are put into good hands. He is a force that will always be a huge part of me that I will NEVER leave behind.

0 comments: